MY FOCUS AREAS at the momenT
1. As the parents of five young children, my wife and I decided against a typical childcare situation for now. We both have flexible work schedules, which means we’re both part-time stay-at-home-parents. It’s an unbelievable blessing.
2. Speaking of lots of kids, Above Average: The podcast for big families is where I share our family's story and help other large families thrive, even during chaotic times. The show is on hiatus at the moment, but you can listen to one of our 40+ episodes on iTunes. (Or learn how to listen here.)
3. With my firm, Osborne Strategies, LLC, I help businesses and brands tell their stories using strategic marketing. I've had clients locally and throughout the country. While I take my parenting seriously (see above), my schedule's flexibility means that I'm often able to accomplish more in less time than the average agency. See recent projects here.
4. The Beatles are a huge passion of mine. I've been a serious fan for over 20 years, and recently started telling some of the band's not-so-well-known stories on my YouTube channel, FabFourArchivist. The response has been overwhelming. The channel is approaching 10,000 subscribers, and the biggest success to date is this video with over 400,000 views. Dang.
5. A cradle Catholic, I'm progressively digging deeper into my faith. Specifically, I'm appreciating adoration of the Holy Eucharist, the sacrament of reconciliation, and letting God challenge me - even when it's uncomfortable.
Lance T. Osborne
Reach out: @Osborne on Instagram, Above Average on Facebook, Elsewhere. NOW inspired by Derek Sivers.