6 FOCUS AREAS at the momenT (Updated Monthly)
1. As the parents of five young children, my wife and I decided against a typical childcare situation for now. We both have flexible work schedules, which means we’re both part-time stay-at-home-parents. It’s an unbelievable blessing.
2. Speaking of lots of kids, Above Average: The podcast for big families is where I share our family's story and help other large families thrive, even during chaotic times. Listen to one of our 40+ episodes on iTunes. (Or learn how to listen.)
In May 2016, Above Average was featured in a Messenger-Inquirer article on podcasting. Read it here (paywall, unfortunately).
3. I help businesses and brands tell their stories using strategic marketing with my firm, Osborne Strategies, LLC. I've had clients locally (Owensboro, Ky. and Nashville, Tn.) and throughout the country. While I take my parenting seriously (see above), my schedule's flexibility means that I'm often able to accomplish more in less time than the average agency. See my recent projects here.
4. Owensboro, Kentucky, where my family calls home, only has a population of about 60,000. But for our relatively small size, there is more new media content created here than you might except. I’m passionate about helping these creators grow their audiences, do excellent work, and make their mark on the world. More on this soon.
5. A cradle Catholic, I’m finally digging deep into my faith. Specifically, I'm appreciating adoration of the Holy Eucharist, the sacrament of reconciliation, and letting God challenge me - even when it's uncomfortable.
Lance T. Osborne
Reach out: @Osborne on Instagram, Above Average on Facebook, Elsewhere. NOW inspired by Derek Sivers.