So, what's the story?
It all starts with THE approach.
Times change. Audiences today connect best with businesses and organizations that have a history and a mission - not just places with decent service, lots of products, or bargains.
But most business owners and organizational leaders aren't intentional about telling their story. They should be.
Hi. I'm Lance Osborne, founder of Osborne Strategies, LLC. I've spent my career focused on building major brands and fostering relationships. I'm excited to offer my services to small and medium-sized organizations who are ready to grow in a new way.
By implementing strategic marketing plans and using genuine storytelling techniques, I help my clients win more customers, and turn customers into raving fans.
My mission with Osborne Strategies, LLC is to help businesses tell their story and tell it well. Contact me if you'd like to learn more.
Originally from Owensboro, Kentucky, I moved to Lexington to attend the University of Kentucky. While there, I served as Director of Concerts for the campus. In this role, I produced and promoted many live shows, including those by musicians as varied as bluegrass legend Ricky Skaggs, pop artists Jason Mraz and Maroon 5, and rockers Nickelback.
After graduating, I moved to Nashville, Tennessee to work with radio host and author Dave Ramsey. In my time on his live events team, I produced and marketed hundreds of events nationwide, from intimate luxury conferences to major arena shows. My role and responsibilities grew when I created, launched, and led the simulcast event broadcast program for Ramsey's conferences. In a few short years, this team achieved more than 1 million total event attendees.
My next adventure included leading sales and marketing at NorthStar Studios, a major video production and broadcast center, where the onsite sound stages are used for music video, television, and commercial shoots. In my time there I worked with clients such as Lifeway Christian Resources, Liberty University, major record labels, and many ad agencies and production houses.
In 2014, my family and I moved back "home" to Kentucky, and the Osborne Strategies, LLC story began.
- The entrepreneurial spirit is in my blood. My family has created a number of successful businesses throughout the years, from rental properties to a barbecue restaurant to beekeeping.
- I'm married to my high school sweetheart, whose family has run their family drug store since 1904.
- We have five creative young children who are budding storytellers themselves.
- I became passionate about the broader idea of "story" after reading Donald Miller's book, A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. About a year later my friend Ben Proudfoot's short film, ink&paper, showed me the power of using honest storytelling in a business setting.
- Connect with me on Twitter, About.me, and LinkedIn.
Take the next step.
Are you ready for a real and fresh approach in how to communicate and connect? Let's talk.
I'd love to buy you some coffee and hear your story.