We help brands tell their story and connect in powerful ways
GOING beyond the norm.
Most businesses approach marketing the way most people exercise. They don't.
The norm is to run an occasional print or radio ad. But there's much more to marketing than basic advertising. Traditional advertising misses a big opportunity - the chance to tell your story and truly speak to your audience. The goal is to create customers that "get" you and your work.
We'll create and implement a marketing plan that engages people, growing your business and your bottom line.
Why having a plan matters
A big return on investment won't happen if you're not intentional.
A tailored plan is the blueprint for building your brand.
As Zig Ziglar said, “A goal properly set is halfway reached.” A good strategic plan gets you halfway there. Follow it and you'll set yourself apart from the competition and connect with customers like never before.
Your plan will include short and long-term goals, and a clear approach for maximizing the time, energy, and money you invest in marketing. This plan will include the right storytelling tools for you and show you how to make the most of them.
The tools we use
It's all about finding the right mix for you.
The plan we create together won't look like the “way you've always done it," but it will work.
When we tailor a marketing plan for your business, it'll include the right blend of marketing tools that work for your goals. We’ll help you tell your story and grow your business.
Your customized strategy will include some of the tools and techniques we have proven experience with below.
- Strategic branding: online and offline
- Traditional media outlets: print, radio, and TV
- Video and photography
- Live events
- Direct mail
- Broadcast, including streaming and satellite
- Copywriting and editing
- Email marketing
- Website design and UX
- Texting (SMS)
- Social media, including content and scheduling plans
How we work with you
Taking one step at a time.
- First things first. Give us a shout to set up an initial meeting on the phone, via video chat, or over coffee.
- During this 'no strings attached' meeting, we'll gain an understanding of your business needs, and help determine if working together makes sense. (If it doesn't, we'll still buy the coffee.)
- From there, we'll propose some options, which usually include:
- creating a custom strategic plan
- consulting based on specific projects, and
- implementation of the entire strategy